Sunday, January 17, 2010

12 More Hours

In 12 hours, I'll be on a plane, Miami-bound. I'm SO excited! Today I was browsing around looking to see what kind of things there are to do/eat there, and it looks so fun! I'm bringing my cameras, so I'll have plenty of pictures from the trip.

I started packing early today, then Brian went in and put his stuff in the suitcase. I went in a little later to put a couple more things in there and about had a fit. I'd filled up about 1/4 of the suitcase with my earlier packing. Now, it was completely full, and I wasn't done!! Luckily, we realized that we weren't using our biggest suitcase, so there should be plenty of space for us to both get all our stuff in there once we get it in the big one.

It's been really quiet around here today with no Peyton. Every time I'd pull up the driveway, I'd look through the window to see if he was barking at me, and he wasn't there. :( He's probably having a great time with my parents though. :)

And because every post needs a picture:


I don't know who they are, or where they're going, but those dogs are on a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment